Water Treatment Rentals for Pipelines, Terminals and Tank Farms
Proactive can help you with your all your fluid treatment needs. Whether it’s custom filtration design, modular treatment trains or pump and tank rentals we have got you covered. Our high flow, proprietary media has higher contaminant loading capabilities, needs less pre-filtration to protect the bed and all the while flow at 10x that of traditional activated carbon!
Pipeline Hydrostatic Test Water Treatment Equipment Rental
We have the crews and equipment to treat hydro-test water for discharge to the environment at some of the highest flow rates in the industry! Call us today for information about how our treatment media allows us to exceed the flow rates of the competition.
Waste Minimization Via Sand Attrition Unit (SAU)
Taking a technical review of onsite waste streams to find handling, disposal and treatment efficiencies is what Proactive is all about.
- Emulsion Breaking – No Chemicals!
- Tank Bottoms Separation – Gives you back more oil
- Water, Leachate & Glycol Treatment – Minimize waste streams
- Online, Submersible Dredging – No man over water, liner safe operations
- Onsite waste management – Separate streams to maximize treatment options
How Does It Work?
The SAU (Sand Attrition Unit), utilizes high pressure water to mechanically separate oil/water emulsions and reverse emulsions. It uses no chemicals to break the bonds between oil, water and solids.
Proactive Environmental provides the SAU on contract along with system design expertise, waste testing, technical support and field operations. We can also provide ancillary equipment as required.
The SAU, along with our proprietary treatment medias allow for high flow, cost effective waste minimization. These technologies save money, return more commodity to our clients and minimize the liability of transportation and third-party disposal options while maintaining a much lower carbon footprint.
- Flow rates of up to 120m3/hr
- Oil asset recovery, possible to recover >98% of oil for return to client’s nominated location
- On-site processing resulting in lower transport costs and liability
- Significant reduction in slop oil emulsions ( <3% BS&W )
- Removal of rag layer in operational tanks allowing for increased processing rates for oil by customers equipment
- Increasing centrifuge flow rates by ~60% while decreasing polymer use by ~40%
- Improving centrifuge output BS&W
- Lower processing costs
- Small footprint