Proactive’s team of experienced water treatment specialists, operators, and chemical engineers utilize our extensive inventory of treatment equipment to design and execute cost-effective solutions to the most complicated contaminated water treatment challenges. Whether you require a modular 10gpm system or a permanent 1000+gpm system, Proactive has your solution.
Contaminants of Concern we can treat
- Ammonia & Ammonium (NH3,4), Zinc (Zn), Nickel (Ni), Cadmium (Cd), Chromium III & VI (Cr(III,VI)), Copper (Cu), Cobalt (Co), Manganese (Mn) Arsenic III & V ((As(III,V)), Ferricyanide (Fe-CN), Tributyltin (TBT), Molybdenum VI (Mo(VI)), Uranium (U(II)), Selenium II (Se(II)), Vanadium V (V(V)), Lead II (Pb(II)), Lead-210 (Pb-210), Polonium-210 (Po-210), Radium-226 (Ra-226)
- Light Oil, Straight Chain Alkanes, Benzene-Toluene-Ethylbenzene-Xylene (BTEX), Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs), Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), Organic Acids
- Total Suspended Solids (TSS), Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), pH etc.
Proprietary Water Treatment Medias
- Proactive has stock on a variety of proprietary treatment medias to be utilized in the treatment of contaminated water.
- These medias have higher contaminant loading capacities allowing for increased flow rates at smaller footprints and longer lifespan when compared to Activated Carbon.
- Medias can be used as stand alone to meet specific site contamination requirements or alongside activated carbon.
Chemical Oxidation Treatment
- Chemical oxidation treatment is an environmentally safe and a cost-effective method for the treatment of organic contaminants. Proactive has the experience and equipment to utilize chemical oxidation on small- and large-scale projects.
Mechanical Water Treatment Services
- Sediment control projects, dewatering projects or preparing wastewater for other forms of treatment such as biological treatment, Reverse osmosis, and hydrocarbon removal requires mechanical treatment. Proactive has a proven track record of designing and operating mechanical treatment systems to meet your needs.
Full Project Scope
- Our specialty equipment, industry experience, and close relations with contractors allows Proactive to provide clients with a full project scope from pre-project planning and contaminant characterization through project execution and final reporting. Speak to one of our contaminated water treatment specialists today for your custom water treatment solution.